We require a minimum weekly commitment depending on which area you would like to serve within because of the nature of the work. If you would like to serve within multiple areas, we can work with your schedule.
Entrance Criteria: In order for you to serve on the Guest Experience Team, you must:
- Be a member of Hope Church.
- Maintain a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA while in school.
- Complete this application and be invited by a Guest Experience Team leader. (Please allow 1-2 weeks upon submitting your application to hear back from a team leader.)
- Time Commitment
- Guest Experience teammate serves on a bi-weekly schedule. On the Sunday you are serving, we have a touch point out in front of the Westside Multi-Generational Center at 9am. After our meeting, we serve before service (45 min.) and after service (15 min.).
- Show up on time with a good attitude
- Create an authentic, fun and welcoming atmosphere by:
- Greeting every guest with a smile
- Proactively engaging guests to provide direction and resources to get connected
- Set up and tear down for every event
Please allow 1-2 weeks upon submitting your application to hear back from a team leader.