Our Core Values
Trustworthy, Interdependent, Vulnerable, Transparent
We value living openly and honestly with one another.
Intentional, Hard-Working, Living for the Next Generation
We value living for something greater than ourselves.
Encouraging, Engaging, Evangelistic
We value putting others’ needs above our own.
Faithful, Fruitful, Reproduce
We steward what has been entrusted to us.
Adventurous, Passionate, Life-Long Learners
We value God’s love and having fun in everything we do.
We help people find and follow Jesus, discover their design and live on mission.
We believe our church is called to fulfill the Great Commission on college campuses, starting at ASU.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
2. We believe there is one eternal, almighty and perfect God; Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
3. We believe God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female. These two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. We believe God has marriage to be the union of one man and one woman, and that marriage is a reflection of Christ’s relationship with His bride, the church.
4. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
5. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
6. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. The baptism in the Holy Spirit, subsequent to conversion, releases the fullness of the Spirit and is evidenced by the fruits and gifts of the Holy Spirit.
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
8. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
9. This statement of faith does not exhaust the extent of our beliefs. The Bible itself, as the inspired and infallible Word of God that speaks with final authority concerning truth, morality, and the proper conduct of mankind, is the sole and final source of all that we believe.
10. For purposes of Hope Church’s faith, doctrine, practice, policy and discipline, our Board of Directors is Hope Church’s final interpretive authority on the Bible’s meaning and application.